Quick late night noodle to test some of the pedalboard controller functionality. This uses the RC500 looper as a master MIDI clock and the guitar signal goes
- BOSS GT-1000 CORE with a compressed stratty sound
- Eventide Pitchfactor for the weird harmony stuff
- Eventide Modfactor with a bit of phasing
- Eventide Timefactor tempo-synced delays
- Eventide Space to add a bit of spring reverb on top
- BOSS RC500 looper doing the drum sounds
All done live in one slightly ropey take so there's the odd fuckup with the tricky timing and the harmoniser gets confused when it hears more than one note at once so maybe I need to upgrade to the Eventide H90.